WHY BECOME A MEMBER?
- Membership is Free
- Enrollment process is quick and easy
- Select from over a 100 events annually. Activities broken into your age bracket 9-11, 12-14 and 15-18
- Receive invitations to special movie screenings
- Make new friends and be part of a community
- Have fun and give back through community service events
- Build skills to become the best leader you can be.
- Become a peer mentor to other young performers
- Talk to a counselor when you need support
- Explore your career goals
- Learn about career opportunities in and out of the entertainment industry
- Visit college campuses
- Get help applying for college and financial aid
Ready to Join?
Eligible performers include actors, singers, dancers and musicians.
All counseling and educational services are free as well as the majority of our activities are free. There are some activities that have a nominal fee to support our costs. ($5 - $20)
Join as the Parent of a Young Performer
Join as an Emancipated Minor
Do you still have questions about eligibility? Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or 323-933-9244, ext. 425.